I am not much of a blogger, but occasionally I have some notes to post.
- Mathematica on the cheap
- Police scanning with an SDR in Seattle
- What to do when your PC aggressively wants to sleep
- Clever cost-savings on a MUJI interface board
- Using a Mac
- World's smartest MUJI diffuser: Seamless upgrade of a consumer device with HomeKit capabilities.
- Kombucha brewing: A log of experiments in brewing my own kombucha.
- Books: A collection of notes and highlights from books that I'm reading, and a rating of each based on how strongly I recommend them.
- Upgraded A/C: How I retrofit my old apartment's air conditioner with Nest-like features.
- LircRemote101: Arduino101 library to play back LIRC-formatted infrared captures using an IRLED and a GPIO pin.
- GroveEncoder: Driver for the Grove Encoder module v1.2. Created to enable our "class" of high school students to use the encoders with some donated MCU's in order to become familiar with electronics and programming.
- cartattack.org: My first shot at making a webpage with Ruby back in 2013. A directory of Portland food carts with a few interesting features like login for cart owners and precise locations for pedestrians.